Monday, August 7, 2017

Leilani

Good Morning Crafty Friends

How are you all doing?

Today I am sharing another card using the oh so cute Leilani.
I have also used one of the beautiful Buncha Scraps Floral Blend digital papers.

Check out the Digi Doodle Studios website as Dina is adding new images and papers regularly and as a new customer you get 10% off your order of digital images.

What are your favourite colour combinations? 
I have so many but for a clean fresh looks I always go for blue and yellow with a touch of green.


I have created an A5 card using blue pearlescent card for the base, with a layer of yellow and then the gorgeous paper from the Buncha Scraps floral blend.
Once I had printed and coloured Leilani and decided she would look so cute as a tag and cut her out using the Tim Holtz tag die.
Another star charm which reads "just for you".

I hope you have enjoyed your visit. 

Don't forget to pop back to see more inspiration from the design team.

Happy Crafting and Creative Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment