Monday, June 5, 2017

Beach Girl At Heart

Hey Friends!
Happy Monday!

So I've been working on several new Digi's this weekend and decided to share this little beauty with you because I just finished her card!


Meet "Vivienne" my little Beach Girl! Anyone who knows me well knows why I created this happy little Digi Stamp! Yes! I am a beach girl at heart and I'm sure my heart will always belong there!

The sentiment is part of the Digi Doodle Sentiments Collections that are coming soon to Digi Doodle Studios. The sentiments will be offered by theme to help you with your creative projects.

The background papers on this card are from our Sand & Sea Collection found in the Studio

I hope you all are gearing up for the summer and will be enjoying your beach moments too!

Vivienne and many other Digi's are in the Studio now and available for instant download!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a safe and wonderful week!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment