Saturday, April 8, 2017

Just for You

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend so far!


I'm just stopping by to share a card I created today using Digital Doodle Studios "Giovanna" 
I first colored her with Copic Markers and dabbled some watercolors for the background



I first colored her with Copic Markers and dabbled some watercolors for the background.
 a few Paper Flowers, some ribbon and YNS gumdrops that I got from One Crazy Stamper!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment