Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sylvie Ballerina

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

This weekend I am trying to work on more examples /cards for Digital Doodle Digital Stamps.
Today I created this card with Sylvie Ballerina!


I printed her on white card stock and colored her with Copic & Spectrum Noir markers.

The background papers are Little Ballerina Digital Papers that I created for Buncha Scraps. They are sized at 6x6 to create cards and can be found in the Digital Doodle Studios shop as well!

I added some paper roses and satin ribbon and a couple of YNS Gumdrops to finish her off.

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment