Monday, March 13, 2017

Sometimes You Just Need to Eat Cake

Hey Everyone!

Happy Monday! 
I am just stopping by to share one of my new Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps! 


This adorable new digi stamp is birthday/celebration inspired because, well, "Sometimes You Just Need to Eat Cake"!

I colored Rosie using Copic Markers and watercolors. The colorful background papers are from my Buncha Scraps "Tangerine Butterfly Birthday" Collection

The Sentiment "Eat Cake" was stamped with High Hopes Rubber Stamps 

They compliment each other well don't you think?

I added some paper flowers and a couple of pearls as embellishments, and there she is!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

You can grab Rosie Cupcake, Buncha Scraps Decorative Papers, and many other Digi Doodle Curly Girls in my Digi Doodle Studios shop! 

Hope to see you there! 

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing all your beautiful creations using Digi Doodles & Buncha Scraps!

Happy stamping and crafting!

Have a FABULOUS Day!

Please be sure to Visit us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment