Friday, March 10, 2017

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Friends!

As you my already know I am stocking my Digi Doodle Studios  shop just about everyday! So if you haven't checked it out yet, please hop on over and visit!

Today I wanted to share a card with you. It's almost St. Patrick's Day and to me this day always means it's my sister's birthday!

I always try to make or send her a "green" themed card! This is my Digital Doodle greened themed birthday/St. Patrick's Day card for my sister!


For this card I used Digital Doodle "Heather". She is my new spring cutie and I couldn't wait to start coloring her!

I colored her using Copic Markers and Watercolors and used decorative background papers from my new "Little Miss Lucky" Buncha Scraps Decorative Papers

I also added some paper flowers and bakers twine for the little banner.

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

You can grab Heather, Buncha Scraps Decorative Papers, and many other Digi Doodle Curly Girls in my shop! 

Hope to see you there! 

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing all your beautiful creations using Digi Doodles & Buncha Scraps!

Happy stamping and crafting!

Have a FABULOUS Day!

Please be sure to Visit us on Facebook I would love to see all you have created with Digi Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment