Monday, February 27, 2017

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by my new Digi Doodle Studios! I'm really excited to share my new works with you and to get to know you better!

Have been designing rubber stamps for many years now and have fallen in love with the paper crafting industry in the process!

I have often been asked to offer digital stamps as well, but never have until now! 

So here is my first post on my new blog for Digi Doodle Studios and you are about to meet my very fabulously fun "Curly Girls"!



You can shop for these digi's on my new Etsy Shop of the same name!

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing all your beautiful creations using Digi Doodle Curly Girls!

Happy stamping and crafting!

Have a FABULOUS week!

Visit us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment