Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Cocoa's Snowballs

Hi Everyone
It is Tuesday so it is my turn to be here with my weekly inspiration project using the fabulous images that you can find in the Digi Doodle Studios Store.

This week I have made a card for my two eldest children to give to their younger brother for Christmas.


The Image is called Cocoa's Snowballs For Sale and I have coloured this gorgeous Guy using Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.


The Card is a 6" Square and I have layered the Image onto Green and Red Base Card.  The sentiment I typed before I printed the Image.  He really doesn't need any fancy stuff he is just too cute lol and I love his little friend in his hat!




 That's all from me this week but please come and join our Facebook Group we would love to see you there and sharing your projects using these fabulous Digis.

Have a great week!

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suoer Cute card Lisa!! I'm sure your children will love "Cocoa Snowballs"!

    ReplyDelete