Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Leilani

It's Wednesday which means it is DT Dawn's turn to share with you some inspiration using an image from Digi Doodles Studios.  For my card I have chosen to use " Leilani".  

I used Copics to color her in.  I used a Gina Marie die to cut out my colored image.  I then used some papers from Buncha Scraps Floral Blends digital paper from Digi Doodles, and layered some on to my card base of white, Yellow and Purple CS.  I attached my matted image centered on the layered card base.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off my card. 



Copic list: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair - E35, YR24, YR21, YR20
clothes - Y17, Y15, Y13, V17, V15, V12  flowers and grass- R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG63, G20

Hope this will inspire you to create something using a Digi Doodle Studios digital image and/or digital papers.

Don't forget to to hop on over to our Facebook page. This is where you will get updates on new images and papers......

Have a GREAT rest of your Week!!!! See you all next week with some more inspiration.....

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Dawn! The purples make your card pop :)

    ReplyDelete