Sunday, August 13, 2017

For the Love of Dawn

Hello, Dawn here.  I'm excited to be here today, on this fabulous Sunday,  to show you a creation using Digi Doodle Studios images.  For my card today, I have used the beautiful "For the Love of Dawn" digital image.  This is an image that Dina created just for me.  I LOVE it........




Card Recipe:
Copic markers : Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E35, YR24, YR21, YR20
Clothes - V17, V15, V12, Y15, Y13, Y11
animals - C5, C3, C1, E44, E43, E41, YR24, E35, YR20, YR24, YR21
sand - E35, E33
Cardstock: Yellow and Purple
Gina Marie dies 
border punch
ribbon

A closer Peek at my colored image:




I loved this image so much that I took and printed it out in a larger size, about 4x5.  I colored it with Copics and I framed it to put on my wall in my craft room.....


Don't forget to hop on over to the Facebook page and like too! This is where you will get all the news on new images and papers!

Have a great Week!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Dawn, love the card and such a cute idea to frame it too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete