Saturday, July 1, 2017

Music in the Park

Hey Friends!

Happy Saturday on the first day of July!

I'm kicking off this Holiday Weekend with some new digis to play with!


First of all meet "Janie"! She is our new little Studio Musician! Can you hear the music? 

I created this card using our new "Music in the Park" digital papers. 


There are 8 colorful 6x6 digital background papers

The possibilities are endless!

If you enjoy music as much as I do, I hope you will be inspired by these new treasures here at Digi Doodle Studios!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Enjoy your weekend! Every day is gift!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit Digi Doodle Studios for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#digidoodlestudios




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love this sweet image and wonderful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I had a lot of fun designing this collection!

    ReplyDelete