Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Jenny Poolside

Good Morning Crafters

Dawn here on this fabulous Wednesday to share with you my project using the wonderful Jenny Poolside from Digi Doodle Studios.




I have made a circle center flip card. For more info on my card hop on over to my blog. Here's a picture of my card laying flat so you can see the wonderful Jenny Poolside.


And here's a picture of the card opened so you can see the sentiment.


Don't forget to hop on over to the Facebook page and like too! This is where you will get all the news on new images and papers!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Dawn this is superb! Love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dawn! The colors, the creative card, and the coloring are perfect! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this card Dawn, such pretty colors and love the flip fold!!

    ReplyDelete