Friday, July 21, 2017

Digi Doodles Studios Sneak Peek; Holly!

Happy Friday crafty friends!
Carolina here, showcasing this adorable Christmas/Winter digi called "Holly" 
Digi Doodles Studios is releasing 4 new digis for July.
 You're going to LOVE these cuties when you see them.

Celebrate Christmas early with our Christmas In July Sale!
This week only take 25% Off our Digi Doodles Studios Christmas Collection with code:
DDS4ERLYCHRSTMS17

I started by printing my digi at 4X3 inches. The image was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol and blending stumps. After my image was coloured I die cut it with the largest oval from MFT dies. I used (shabby white) "Fran-tage Embossing Powder" around the edge of my main panel.

For embellishments I used "Diamond" Ice Stickles, White Thread, Glossy Accent, "Altitude Collection" Design Paper from BOBUNNY, Foam Adhesive Squares, Aqua & Clear Gems and Foam Stickers.

Here is a close up!
Hope you guys are being inspired with my this lovely image and have enjoy this Christmas sneak peek today! 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Carolina! I love the colors and all your fabulous embellishments! And the glitter is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Carolina! Love the colours and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete