Thursday, July 20, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Sneak Peek of Christmas image with Audrey

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.  It's Audrey from the DT here to share my latest creation and hoping you have been having a great week.   I also hope you have had time to stop by Digi Doodle Studios Shop and check out all the amazing products.   Our super talented artist and owner, Dina, is offering a fabulous SPECIAL for you all:


This week only take 25% OFF our  Digi Doodle Christmas Collection with code: DDS4ERLYCHRSTMS17

Today I am honored to share my Christmas sneak peek using Christabelle, isn't she precious?  This image is such fun to color!  I love the wonderful scenery - the snow and the mailbox.  I really enjoyed coloring the mailbox, so many lovely details.

Christabelle Christmas Winter Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp

I colored Christabelle with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out with Nestie.  I then added Stickles for the trim and pom on her hat, daubed the cut out with Distress Ink and rounded the corners with my corner rounder punch.  I chose some beautiful Kaisercraft Christmas papers, also cut with Nestie and sentiment from a clear stamp, tag cut with Nestie and finally finished off my card with ribbon from my stash.  I sure hope you like my creation with this wonderful image and make sure to check out all of the Digi Doodle Christmas Collection!


Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

1 comment: