Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Weeds

Hey Friends!

Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are enjoying your week so far!

So my husband and I are constantly in a debate over what is a weed and what is a flower. Well according to him, everything is a weed! Nice huh?

But I think weeds are subjective! I really think most flowering weeds are actually very pretty! 

My new Digi, "Acacia & Mugs" was inspired by just this...weeds or flowers!


Obviously, Acacia agrees with me, but Mugs is just busy watching the garden dragonfly!

    


This bloom is considered a weed by most, but I think it's beautiful!



So what do you think? Weeds or Flowers? I hope all your weeds are wildflowers like mine!

You can find "Acacia & Mugs" as well as many more Digi's on our website. Visit our Studio today for instant downloads!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a wonderful week!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment