Thursday, June 15, 2017

Design Team Call Reminder

Hey Friends!

I've been really enjoying viewing your submissions so far! Don't forget you can enter more than one submission!

Only 2 1/2 weeks left and I am looking forward to meeting my NEW TEAM!

If you haven't submitted yet or not sure what we're looking for, you can view all the details on our DT Call Page


Please be sure to SHARE this DT Call with all your Creative Friends!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dina, just come across your gorgeous digital images and papers. I am on holiday in Florida until Wednesday when I fly back to the UK. Hoping to be able to enter the DT call.
    Good luck to all who enter.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda! Would you mind emailing me at digidoodlestudios2@gmail.com so we can talk further! Enjoy your vacation! Florida was my home for 23 years!

      Delete