Thursday, May 18, 2017

Jess & Her Danes

Hey Everyone!

I had the opportunity to visit with some great friends who I haven't seen in about two years. I couldn't believe it had been that long!
One of my sweet friends inspired this new Digi "Jess & Her Danes"


I had a lot of fun creating this card because it reminded me of so many good times! 

The "Good Times" sentiment is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and it was perfect for this card!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment