Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Blowing Bubbles

Hey Everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

There's a few new Digi's in the shop this week! Have you seen them yet?

I couldn't wait to work with this cutie! Her joy is contagious!!


I used "Blowing Bubbles" Digital Stamp and colored her with copies and watercolors.



I needed to find some cool papers for this image and, ironically, I realized I had just finished designing "Floral Blends" for Buncha Scraps.  I love it when a plan comes together!

This paper is "Breezy" from that collection! I think it works perfectly with this color combo. Don't you think?

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a wonderful week!

Follow Digi Doodle Studios by email or subscribe to get all the Digi Doodle updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Digi Doodle shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!






No comments:

Post a Comment